Race Timing Specialist
Provide a high level of service and support to event organizers by assisting in race services.
- Assist assigning timing tags/bibs for pre-registered participants and preparing equipment leading up to an event
- Arrive at event one hour before packet pickup/registration begins to allow sufficient time to setup equipment.
- Setup tent, timing system, finish line chute, truss display and banners to create a professional looking finish line area.
- Coordinate with event organizer on data entry of participants on race-day.
- Assist in collecting timing tags and generating race results to provide to Race Director in a timely manner after event.
- Provide excellent customer service to event organizers
- Other race-related duties will be asked as needed.
- Position report to Race Timing Manager
- High school diploma or above
- Ability to work in a stressful work environment
- Work in team environment as well as ability to work independently
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Experience in computer networking
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office
- Analyze & troubleshoot software errors
- Running and/or cycling race experience a must
- Experience in race timing/management/volunteering is preferred
- Available to work weekends (Sat & Sun; 5am – 12pm). Some weekday evenings maybe needed
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Some travel required
if you have any questions about our open positions contact us.